Indicative media coverage of activities of the Autonomous Robots Lab is listed below.
- 9/28/2018, NextBIG Future, DARPA has challenge to map, navigate and search the underground world
- 9/29/2018, Interesting Engineering, DARPA Funds $2 Million Subterranean Autonomous Robotic Competition
- 9/28/2018, MIT Technology Review, Three robot advances that'll be needed for DARPA's new underground challenge
- 8/28/2018, Inside Unmanned Systems, Charting Cleanup - Detecting Nuclear Waste
- 1/22/2018, BBC Click, Can artificial intelligence help predict and prevent traffic accidents?
- 8/15/2017, Firmatek, Toxic Site Cleanup: How the Tools We Use Help Emergency Response Teams, Too
- 5/5/2017, NewAtlas, Proterra's long-range electric bus to hit the streets in autonomous trials
- 5/2/2017, SFGate, Proterra to test self-driving bus in downtown Reno
- 5/2/2017, Forbes, Robot Car Race Shifts to Transit Buses As Proterra Begins Reno Tests
- 4/2/2017, KTVN2, Face the State Interview
- 1/3/2017, Northern Nevada Business View, UNR tests drones to help clean nuclear waste
- 1/12/2017, Nevada Today, Aerial robots to clean nuclear waste facilities; driver-assist autonomous technology to be tested in Reno buses
- 1/10/2017, MIT Technology Review, "Die Wuste ladt"